Things are looking very different at our coffee factory on Southwest Boulevard. Besides our incredible DC-3 plane lifted above the outside of our building, we’ve made some major renovations on the inside, too (after all, it’s what’s on the inside that counts, right?).
The one we’re most excited about? Our newest Roasterie Café!
- A modern + organic atmosphere: We are always trying to keep things interesting. That’s why we’ve decided to give our new Kansas City coffee shop a modern, organic and industrial look (which coordinates well with our new Kansas City event space, The Bean Hanger, just a few feet away). You’ll find the same friendly Roasterie baristas, the same awesome merchandise, and of course, all of our favorite Roasterie blends (but take a closer look! Our barista bar actually looks like a coffee bean!).
- Tons of natural light: With a wall completely constructed of windows, our new Roasterie café is the perfect spot to hold out-of-the-office meetings, study sessions or even the enjoyment of a good book and a great coffee.
- Industrial check-in area: Enter our new Roasterie Café and we guarantee you’ll run into something a bit…unexpected. It’s an engine cowling from a 767 airplane and it acts as our guest relations desk inside the café. Now that’s something you don’t see everyday…
- Photo booth: Take a tour of The Roasterie and make a pit stop at our relocated photo booth. At the photo booth, express yourself and try on a hat, place your face in our Bean body, or take a seat in our pilot’s chair!
- The same Roasterie coffee and beverages you’ve always loved: We’re famous for our great coffee and our new Roasterie café is no different! We’re still serving up the same great coffee you’ve always loved—anyway you want it! Ask for a special latte design (like the one below!), order your drink extra hot or chat with our coffee experts. Chances are, you’ll run into our Bean Baron himself!
Come experience The Roasterie’s newest café, located at 1204 West 27th Street in Kansas City, MO. We’re open Monday through Friday, 7:00am-4:00pm and Saturday from 9:00am-12:00pm.