Test your coffee knowledge by taking our quiz:
1. Where does The Roasterie get its beans?
2. Why air roasting?
3. What the heck is a coffee cherry?
4. How is coffee decaffeinated?
5. What happens to the caffeine once it’s removed from the coffee?
6. How do I look in a hair net?
If you answered “I don’t know” to any of the above questions, you need to take a tour of The Roasterie, and earn your air-roasted coffee wings.
The Roasterie offers free tours of our plant at 10 a.m. every Monday – Saturday. The tours are an hour long. All we ask is that you make a reservation by calling 816.931.4000 and that you arrive at our plant (1204 W. 27th Street at SW Boulevard in KCMO) five to ten minutes before your tour is scheduled to begin.