Are you captivated by coffee? Bonkers about beans? Charismatic about caffeine? If so, the Roasterie is looking for you!
We are on the hunt for a Street Team Coordinator—a job that will allow you to immerse yourself into Kansas City’s vibrant coffee scene. This job will turn you into a credible Roasterie brand expert, allow you to interact with other coffee lovers in the community and give you the opportunity to plan and execute some of our awesome Roasterie events.
We’re looking for charismatic, outgoing and passionate applicants who can help engage our customers, recruit Bean Crops members, assist with our engaging coffee plant tours and act as the face of the Roasterie!
• Be the sparkling personality that captivates our customers and audience.
• Become a credible Roasterie brand expert. Be able to communicate the brand benefits and quality standards.
• Brew and serve coffee at events in and around the Kansas City Metro area. Occasional overnight trips may be required.
• Answer questions and educate consumers while in public.
• Assist with plant tours and other special events.
• Work with Special Events Coordinator to plan events, coordinate deliveries/pickups, maintain brewing inventory and space.
• Occasionally cover vacation routes for grocery and city drivers. Other departmental vacation coverage as needed.
• Be a social chameleon: approach a variety of strangers and interact in a natural conversation with the goal of developing brand loyalty with the consumer.
• Be an active listener to ensure the consumer is driving the conversation.
• Coordinate material for social networking pages/websites.
• Develop a rapport with consumers in a short time through natural dialogue.
• Recruit Bean Corps members to assist at tours and other events.
Skills and requirements:
• Excellent communication skills
• Charismatic and outgoing personality
• A mature attitude towards life
• Good judgment
• Unique or individualistic hobbies
• Work exceptionally well with others in a team environment
• Local market knowledge is a plus
• A reliable means of transportation and a valid driver’s license that is not expired, suspended, or revoked
• Flexible schedule – must be able to work unusual hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
• Must be able to travel overnight on occasion.
• Must be able to safely drive and navigate a Sprinter Van and Airstream that is 55′ long
• Must be able to work under diverse weather conditions
• Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 50 lbs of product
Do you have what it takes to become the Roasterie’s Street Team Coordinator?